Friday, April 17, 2009

My Passion

My current passion is helping people. In the future, I want to pursue a degree in the medical field to assist, diagnose, and treat patients and their needs.

I love helping people so much because of the satisfaction it brings them. Although I realize not every outcome will be successful, I believe it is the fact that I tried to benefit the patient to the best of my ability. Without people who share my same passion, this world would be an unhappy place.

In the future, I plan to finish all the schooling required to pursue my degree of choice and settle down. I want to get married and hopefully be successful. After a few years, I want to have children and hopefully a pet or two. I hopefully will move away from Manchester into a bigger city with more opportunity for my and my husband's job.

I think passion, no matter what it is, contributes all in the same way to make the world a better place. If people like Annie Cannon didn't have passions, what would the world be missing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment